By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bail Bond City’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bail Bond City’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bail Bond City at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Bail Bond City’s web site are provided “as is”. Bail Bond City makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bail Bond City does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bail Bond City or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bail Bond City’s Internet site, even if Bail Bond City or a Bail Bond City authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Bail Bond City’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bail Bond City does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bail Bond City may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bail Bond City does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bail Bond City has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bail Bond City of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Bail Bond City’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Limited Useage
Visitors to this site agree that BailBondCity.com is not liable for errors or omissions or any of the information provided. Mugshots.com may deny access to a member of the public for failure to comply with our Site Terms and Condition.
All users must be licensed bondsmen.
All users of this site may not leave negative reviews or be liable up to $1000.
If you live in the united states, you and BailBondCity.com agree that if you and BailBondCity.com do not resolve any dispute by informal negotiation to resolve the dispute will be conducted exclusively by binding arbitration in accordance with our arbitration procedures in section you understand and acknowledge that by agreeing to binding arbitration, you are giving up the right to litigate (or participate in as a party or class member) all disputes in court before a judge or jury. Instead, you understand and agree that all disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator, whose award (decision) will be binding and final, except for a limited right of appeal under the federal arbitration act. Any court with jurisdiction over the parties may enforce the arbitrator’s award.
The only disputes not covered by the agreement to negotiate informally and arbitrate are disputes enforcing, protecting, or concerning the validity of any of your or BailBondCity.com’s (or any of your or BailBondCity.com’s licensors’) intellectual property rights.
Class action waiver. You and BailBondCity.com agree that any proceedings to resolve or litigate any dispute, whether in arbitration, in court, or otherwise, will be conducted solely on an individual basis, and that neither you nor BailBondCity.com will seek to have any dispute heard as a class action, a representative action, a collective action, a private attorney-general action, or in any proceeding in which you or BailBondCity.com acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. You and BailBondCity.com further agree that no arbitration or proceeding will be joined, consolidated, or combined with another arbitration or proceeding without the prior written consent of you, BailBondCity.com, and all parties to any such arbitration or proecceding.