Onsite and remote video visitation are available. In order to schedule an onsite or remote video visitation, you must have a video visitation account, which requires you to be Telmate Verified. You can create an account at the Telmate Kiosk, which is locatde in the lobby of the jail, or online at www.gettingout.com.
Once your account is set up you will be scheduling your visits in advance through the Telmate Kiosk or Online. Please try to schedule visits at least 24 hours in advance to give the resident time to accept the visit.
Video Visiting Rules:
Wearing clothing with messages, holding up signs, displaying nudity, or behaving sexually, is prohibited.
Three-way calls are not allowed. You may not talk on a phone while visiting with your friend or loved one.
You may assemble multiple friends and family members to take part in a remote video call.
Calls can be terminated at any time for inappropriate use.
Video Visitation privileges can be suspended.
If you are late for your scheduled visit it will affect the length of your visit.
You must cancel a scheduled visit 24 hours in advance to receive credit.
Remote visitation requires a laptop or PC that must have:
Webcam and a Microphone. You may test your camera and microphone at www.testwebcam.com
One of the following Internet Browsers: Internet Explorer 7, 8, or 9; Firefox 7, 8, or 9; Safari 4 or 5. Google Chrome is NOT supported.
The current version of Adobe Flash. If you are not sure what Adobe Flash version you have, go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and update to the most current version for free.
High Speed Internet connection. You should use DSL or cable. Dial-up and satellite are not supported. You may test your connection speed at www.speedtest.net
For customer support call Telmate at 1-866-516-0115, option 4
Local Visitation (At the Facility)
You will be conducting your visits over one of the Telmate stations located in the lobby of the facility. All visits must be scheduled in advance through the kiosk or online. You must show up at the facility at the time of the scheduled visit.
The one (1) free 30 minute local visit can be scheduled by the resident of the facility or by family or friends. A visitor may suggest using this free visit, but it must be accepted by the resident before the scheduled visit.
- The visitor will be conducting their visits over one of the Telemate Stations located in the lobby.
- All visits must be scheduled in advance through the lobby kiosk or oneline.
- The visitor must show up at the facility at the scheduled visitation time.
- Two (2) person limit per booth
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany childer under age 18.
- Minor children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and continually supervised by a parent or legal guardian.
- No food or drinks in booths.
- Personal property must be secured prior to visiting, either
- Secure personal property in vehicle;
- Secure personl property in lobby locker.
- Visits may be monitored.
- Visits may be restricted by the Shift Supervisor if:
- The visitor fails to abide by the visiting rules or comply with the directions of officers;
- The visitor represents a clear and present danger to the safety or security of the facility;
- The visitor has a past history of disruptive conduct;
- The visitor appears to be under the influence;
- The inmate refuses the visitor;
- The inmate is under disciplinary sanction.
Special visits may be approved for those persons traveling farther than 60 miles or other extinuating circumstances. The Shift Supervisor or Classification Officer may authorize special visits. Once the special visit is approved you will be required to register through the Telmate system and visit vis Telmate onsite.
Notice to all Visitors.
Idaho Code 18-7018 (Injuring Jails) Every person who willfully and intentionally breaks down, pulls down or other wise destroys or injures any public Jail or other public place of confinement, is punishable by fine not exceeding $10,000.00 and by imprisonment in the State Prison not exceeding 5 years.