Campbell County Hours Of Visitation
- Male Inmates – 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Female Inmates – 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Male Inmates – 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Inmate Workers – 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Street side on Courthouse Lane if available
- Public parking lot on Campbell Highway 501 across from Wachovia Bank
Notice to All Visitors
- All visitors must be signed in 30 minutes before the end of the visitation period.
- Morning visitors must be signed in by 10:30 a.m.
- Afternoon visitors must be signed in by 3 p.m.
- Additional notice information available on site.
Contacting Campbell County Inmates By Mail:
Inmate’s Name C/O Campbell County Adult Detention Center (or CCADC)
P.O. Box 770
Rustburg, VA 24588
RULES & GUIDELINES FOR VISITATION
The following are visitation rules and guidelines for all sites. Any visitor not following procedures may be denied visitation.
ALL VISITORS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
- There may be some occasions when visitation might have to be delayed or canceled without notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Visitors are advised to leave personal belongings in their vehicles.
- Visitors must have a valid picture I.D. The I.D. must not be damaged, torn, taped, or altered. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You may not use your cell phone inside the building. It must be truned off.
- No cell phones, recording devices, or any other electronic equipment allowed in the visitation area unless approved by the Site Administrator.
- You must be on the inmate’s visitation list to visit.
- The name on your I.D. must match the name on the inmate’s visitation list.
- No more than 3 adult visitors at one time.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, or submit a notarizedJuvenile Visitation Form and be accompanied by an authorized adult visitor. Only non-incarcerated parents or legal guardians may authorize juvenile visitation. A parent or legal guardian can obtain this form from the Officer on duty.
- Any former inmate must wait 6 months after release before they will be allowed to visit any inmate at a BRRJA facility.
- Visitors may only visit once per week.
Visitors will be dressed properly:
- No see-through clothing
- No bathing suits
- No tank tops, halter tops, tube tops, sleeveless tops, or sleeveless dresses
- No mini skirts
- Shoes must be worn
- No items of clothing deemed inappropriate by Shift Leader
- No hats, head gear, or hooded clothing
- Dresses, skirts, and shorts shall be no shorter than 3 inches above the knee
The following items may be brought to the jail by visitors:
- Prescription eyeglasses (no cases)
- One (1) medic alert bracelet or necklace
- Prescription medication approved by the facility medical staff
- Religious materials (as approved by the Site Administrator)
- Hearing aids
- Lawyers, Probation and Parole Officers, or Social Services Workers may leave legal documents and other items approved by the Site Administrator
These items are accepted Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m., excluding holidays.