- All visits are monitored and subject to recording.
- A maximum of three (3) visitors per each visit.
- All adult visitors registered with a United States address, MUST present that state’s valid Driver’s License or State ID. Out of Country registered visitors, must present a valid passport, before each visit.
- Visitors can bring in keys and a wallet to the Central Video Visitation and West Video Visitation Centers.
- Lockers will NOT be provided at CVVC.
- We suggest that visitors arrive 30 minutes before their scheduled visit they can be checked in 20 minutes before their visit at the Video Visitation Center.
- Visitors arriving after the 15 minute deadline will be denied entry
- All Minors MUST have a visitor’s ID number and MUST be added on the visit.
- An original birth certificate and legal guardianship paperwork is required before a minor visits.
- Visitors wearing coats, jackets, sweaters, etc., must be wearing a shirt that is proper under these items.
- Visitors MUST adhere to a dress code policy. Visitors cannot wear
- shirts without sleeves
- low cut or revealing shirts, tanks or halter tops, stretch pants, leggings, tights or Spandex pants.
- swimsuits, see through, or torn clothing
- short-shorts, miniskirts, hats, scarves, bandanas, sun-visors
- clothing with profane pictures or language
Shoes are mandatory.
- Visits must be scheduled 1 to 7 days in advance. NO same day visits may be scheduled.
- Children will never be left unattended FOR ANY REASON on Visitation property.
- Unsupervised children will cause visits to be cancelled.
- Visitors who appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be admitted to visit.
- No school age children will be allowed to visit during school hours. This includes home schooled students.
- Visitors bringing a cell phone into the building will be restricted from visiting.
- No Smoking, gum, food or drinks are allowed on the visitation property
- Visitors with small children will be permitted to bring in one baby bottle, and one blanket per child.
- If a visitor exits the Visitation area, they will not be allowed to gain reentry.
- Loud talking, excessive emotionalism, or any type of disruptive behavior will not be permitted.
- Any visitor observed littering anywhere at Video Visitation may have their visiting privileges suspended.
- Please stay seated during all visits. If you are leaving, hang the phone up first.
- If you are a “No Show” to three scheduled visits, you will be restricted from visiting for two(2) visiting weeks.
- All visits are recorded. Please act accordingly.
ANY INFRACTION OF VISITATION RULES CAN TO LEAD TO SUSPENSION OF VISITS.
Visitor’s Dress Code
|It is not our purpose to pass judgment in limiting the kinds of clothing that may be allowed in the visitation area. We designed these limits to prevent harassment, discomfort or embarrassing incidents that may spoil your visit.
Listed below are examples of proper and improper attire. Suggestive clothing and see-through fabrics will not be allowed. Appropriate underclothing is required. If you do not understand a rule or guideline, please ask a member of the staff for assistance.