ATTENTION ALL VISITORS FOR MISSOULA COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Missoula County Sheriff’s Office
Video Visitation Rules
Please read all of the rules completely prior to moving forward – Not knowing the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them Disobeying any rule may result in you being banned from visiting detainees or criminal charges being pursued when applicable.
- All visits are subject to monitoring and recording
- All visits must be scheduled 24 hours prior to the appointment or up to 1 week in advance.
- Visits will last 25 minutes
- Each inmate is allowed three onsite visits per week, and there is no limit when visiting from home.
- Please be advised if an inmate is in ANY program (at court, on trustee assignments, attorney visits, Bible studies, Chemical Dependency etc.), they are NOT eligible to receive the visit at that time. Please schedule your visits around the inmate’s program schedule.
- Visitors should arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment to check in.
- Only three visitors will be permitted at onsite visits at a time.
- All visitors must possess a valid government issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, State ID card, or Military Issued ID.
- All children must be accompanied by their legal guardian and must possess a copy of the child’s birth certificate or guardianship paperwork.
- The cost to visit from home is $12.50
- Visitors wishing to visit from home should test their connection prior to scheduling a visit. Please go to www.icsvideovisit.com for instructions.
- Remote visitors should login and connect a few minutes before the scheduled visitation time.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times.
- Skin tight / Form fitting clothes are not allowed.
- Any clothing or other items displaying gang-related symbols, themes or colors are prohibited.
- Any clothing containing vulgar or objectionable language or images are prohibited.
- All visitors must wear undergarments at all times.
- No hats are allowed.
- No see through clothing allowed.
- No tank tops are allowed.
- No skirts or dresses that are above the knee in length.
- Shorts must be worn at mid-thigh or below.
- Visitors and inmates must remain seated at all times during the visitation session.
- Any inappropriate activity will result in termination of your session.
- Visitors involved in the following will be placed on permanent visiting restrictions:
- Visitors that create a disturbance or disruption of the visiting process.
- Visitors under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Visitors that refuse to show sufficient identification.
- Visitors that act in an inappropriate manner during their visitation.
- The visitation schedule may be cancelled or altered on county appointed holidays or for safety / security reasons.
- Staff can deny, change, or cancel a visit at any time at their discretion.
- Bringing firearms, explosives, tools for escape, alcoholic beverages, narcotics or any controlled substances into this facility is a crime and cause for arrest.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry cameras, tape recorders, purses, bags, brief cases, wallets, cell phones, or any electronic device into the visitation area.
- Each visitation session will show a timer to display elapsed time.
- After your visit has ended your connection will be terminated.