WOOD COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
1960 E. GYPSY LANE ROAD,
BOWLING GREEN, OH 43402
JAIL MAIN PHONE: 419-354-7744
JUSTICE CENTER VISITATION SCHEDULE
Revised 9/14/15 VISITATION GUIDELINES
- All visitors must arrive at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to visitation start time to sign-in and be screened.
- Visitors arriving late may be denied visitation.
- There is a limit of four (4) visitors for each twenty (20/30) minute visit period. Two (2) visitors may visit at a time.
- All adults must present valid photo identification for visitation screening.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany all visitors under 18 years of age. o All visitors less than 18 years of age must present valid photo identification OR a birth certificate AND social security card o Legal guardians must present proof of guardianship (e.g., certified copy of journal entry ordering guardianship, etc.) o Children are not to be left unsupervised and will not be disruptive.
- All visitors shall be screened through a metal detector prior to entering the visitation area. A frisk (pat down) search may be conducted by Justice Center Staff if the metal detector is alarmed.
- All coats/jackets/purses/wallets/cell phones/electronic devices/car keys must either be secured in available lockers/coat rack in the Lobby or be stored in the visitor’s vehicle.
- The Justice Center will not be responsible for lost or stolen items. A locker key will be permitted in the booths.
Visitors are required to wear appropriate clothing. This will include, but not be limited to, having no exposed midriffs/shoulders/cleavage.
- Shorts and skirts are to extend to the knees when sitting.
- Failure to follow any and all rules, as posted or verbally issued, of the Justice Center shall result in forfeiture of visitation privileges.