Bail Bond City – A Resource for Southern Bondsmen (AL, FL, MS, NC)
Greetings and welcome to Bail Bond City. Please excuse our mess as we are in renovations. WE ARE MERGING WITH: FLORIDAINMATESEARCH.ORG. We are in the process of turning Bail Bond City into the nations largest Bail Bondsman Resource. WE ARE NOT A BAIL BONDS AGENT NOR AGENCY. So if we are not involved in the bail bonds process, then what do we do?
- We provide the largest, most current Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, and North Carolina inmate database in the country. Currently if you are searching for an inmate in a county jail, you have to go to over 100 different websites, and search each individual county. We consolidated all of this information in one spot to save bondsmen hours of daily searching trying to tack down inmates from their surrounding counties. Click here to go to our Florida inmate directory search.
- We provide the largest, most current Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, and North Carolina bail bondsman database in the country. Often times bail bondsmen will receive calls about inmates detained within county jails outside of their jurisdiction and need to make a ‘transfer bond’. We provide a convenient directory to find other bondsmen within states of Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, and North Carolina. Click here to go to our find a Bondsmen in your Area page.
- We provide a listing of all laws regarding Bondmen in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, and North Carolina. Click here to read about Florida Title XLVII Chapter 903 Bail Laws.
- We also offer frequently asked questions regarding the bail bonds business. Click here to see general bail bonds information.
- Local jail and visitation information is available throughout this site.
We DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PAYMENTS from any bondsman for any service. We are fully ad-supported so please whitelist us if you using any adblocking software.
Please excuse our dust while WE ARE MERGING WITH: FLORIDAINMATESEARCH.ORG.
We are pleased to announce that we have officially launched our bail bondsmen support services to Alabama. Here are the […]
EXPANSION We are growing. We are adding a bondsman directory, state laws, inmate directories and county jail information throughout the […]
If a defendant can pay for bail, he’s free to resume his life outside of jail and prepare for his […]
A bail bond is a surety bond that a third-party company puts up to cover the bail of someone who […]
Bail allows someone charged with and arrested for a crime to get out of jail while they await a trial […]
Bail may be automatically denied for several penal code violations, including murder and a prior escape from jail or prison. […]
A bond hearing is set within a certain amount of time after a defendant’s arrest. In Florida, for example, a […]
A bail bond hearing is a court appearance during which the defendant asks the judge to release him from police […]
Many people who are in custody awaiting a Bail or Immigration hearing do not realize how important it is to […]
Inmate Money & Property Accounts Inmate’s money accounts are used to buy items from the inmate commissary and to pay […]