Do you have a friend or family member that is incarcerated and want to find them?
Has a friend or family member who has been arrested and you need to find out where they are?
To look up who’s in jail at a county Jail or prison you will have to go to their web site and do an inmate lookup.
Please input inmates name or booking number and state
Greetings and welcome to Bail Bond City. Please excuse our mess as we are in renovations. WE ARE MERGING WITH: MUGSHOTCITY.COM. We are in the process of turning Bail Bond City into the nations largest Bail Bondsman Resource. WE ARE NOT A BAIL BONDS AGENT NOR AGENCY. So if we are not involved in the bail bonds process, then what do we do?
We DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PAYMENTS from any bondsman for any service. We are fully ad-supported so please whitelist us if you using any adblocking software.
Please excuse our dust while WE ARE MERGING WITH: MUGSHOTCITY.COM.
A surety for the release of a person on bail, other than a company authorized by law to act as a surety, shall be a resident of the state or own real estate within the state. History.—s. 48, ch. 19554, 1939; CGL 1940 Supp. 8663(48); s. 21, ch. 70-339.
Notwithstanding s. 907.041, a court may, on its own motion, revoke pretrial release and order pretrial detention if the court finds probable cause to believe that the defendant committed a new crime while on pretrial release. History.—s. 3, ch. 2000-178.
(1) As a condition of pretrial release, whether such release is by surety bail bond or recognizance bond or in some other form, the defendant shall: (a) Refrain from criminal activity of any kind. (b) Refrain from any contact of any type with the victim, except through pretrial discovery pursuant to the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure. (c) Comply […]
(1) The purpose of a bail determination in criminal proceedings is to ensure the appearance of the criminal defendant at subsequent proceedings and to protect the community against unreasonable danger from the criminal defendant. (2) When determining whether to release a defendant on bail or other conditions, and what that bail or those conditions may be, the […]
It is the public policy of this state and the intent of the Legislature that a criminal surety bail bond, executed by a bail bond agent licensed pursuant to chapter 648 in connection with the pretrial or appellate release of a criminal defendant, shall be construed as a commitment by and an obligation upon the […]
(1) In the instance of an alleged violation of felony probation or community control, bail or any other form of pretrial release shall not be granted prior to the resolution of the probation-violation hearing or the community-control-violation hearing to: (a) A violent felony offender of special concern as defined in s. 948.06; (b) A person who is on felony […]
(1)(a) All information provided by a defendant, in connection with any application for or attempt to secure bail, to any court, court personnel, or individual soliciting or recording such information for the purpose of evaluating eligibility for, or securing, bail for the defendant, under circumstances such that the defendant knew or should have known that the […]
(1) After a person is held to answer by a trial court judge, the court having jurisdiction to try the defendant shall, before indictment, affidavit, or information is filed, have jurisdiction to hear and decide all preliminary motions regarding bail and production or impounding of all articles, writings, moneys, or other exhibits expected to be used […]
(1) If application for bail is made to an authorized court and denied, no court of inferior jurisdiction shall admit the applicant to bail unless such court of inferior jurisdiction is the court having jurisdiction to try the defendant. (2) No judge of a court of equal or inferior jurisdiction may remove a condition of bail or […]
(1) As used in this chapter, the terms “bail” and “bond” include any and all forms of pretrial release. (2) Any monetary or cash component of any form of pretrial release may be met by a surety bond. (3) Differing monetary amounts may not be set for cash, surety, or other forms of pretrial release. History.—s. 39, ch. […]