Texas Sexual Predator Inmate Details for BONIA-CASTILLO, ANGEL
Sorry. Bond Information is unavailable.
Please speak with an attorney for more information.
ANGEL BONIA-CASTILLO Booking DetailsTexas Sexual Predator Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Texas Sexual Predator (State of Texas) Booking Details
Ending Registration Date
|01/27/2005||Verification||DEPT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE HUNTSVILLE|
|01/27/2005||Registration||DEPT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE HUNTSVILLE|
|Address||Out of Country (Unknown - DEPORTED)
|SEXUAL ASSAULT OF A CHILD|
|Statute||TEXAS PENAL CODE 22.011 (a)(2)|
|JUDGEMENT||2Y DISCHARGED FROM NOT REPORTED / UNKNOWN|
- How can I receive notification about an offender in prison?
- What services will I receive by registering for notification?
- Is there a system that provides offender information 24 hours a day?
- What is the difference between registering with VINE and registering with Victim Services?
- Can I be notified when an offender is released from prison?
- How can I protest an offender’s release and what do I say in my protest letter?
- Can I meet with the Board of Pardons and Paroles?
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
209 West 14th Street
Austin, TX 78701