Texas Sexual Predator Inmate Details for HENDERSON, BRENT
Sorry. Bond Information is unavailable.
Please speak with an attorney for more information.
BRENT HENDERSON Booking DetailsTexas Sexual Predator Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Texas Sexual Predator (State of Texas) Booking Details
|Risk Level||NOT REPORTED|
Ending Registration Date
|06/12/2012||Change of Status||DALLAS POLICE DEPARTMENT|
|07/05/2011||Verification||DALLAS POLICE DEPARTMENT|
|02/27/2001||Registration||DALLAS POLICE DEPARTMENT|
|ATTEMPT TO COMMIT ATTEMPT SEXUAL ASSAULT|
|Statute||ARIZONA PENAL CODE|
- How can I receive notification about an offender in prison?
- What services will I receive by registering for notification?
- Is there a system that provides offender information 24 hours a day?
- What is the difference between registering with VINE and registering with Victim Services?
- Can I be notified when an offender is released from prison?
- How can I protest an offender’s release and what do I say in my protest letter?
- Can I meet with the Board of Pardons and Paroles?
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
209 West 14th Street
Austin, TX 78701