Texas Sexual Predator Inmate Details for RANDALL, NOBLE JR
Sorry. Bond Information is unavailable.
Please speak with an attorney for more information.
NOBLE RANDALL Booking DetailsTexas Sexual Predator Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Texas Sexual Predator (State of Texas) Booking Details
Ending Registration Date
|01/25/2016||Change of Status||HOUSTON CO SO CROCKETT|
|12/23/2015||Verification||HOUSTON CO SO CROCKETT|
|04/11/2014||Registration||DEPT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE HUNTSVILLE|
|Address||515 CAMBELL ST
CROCKETT TX 75835
|SEXUAL ASSAULT OF A CHILD|
|Statute||TEXAS PENAL CODE 22.011 (a)(2)|
|JUDGEMENT||5Y DISCHARGED FROM NOT REPORTED / UNKNOWN|
|INDECENCY WITH A CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT|
|Statute||TEXAS PENAL CODE 21.11 (a)(1)|
|JUDGEMENT||7Y PROBATION/COMMUNITY SUPERVISION|
- How can I receive notification about an offender in prison?
- What services will I receive by registering for notification?
- Is there a system that provides offender information 24 hours a day?
- What is the difference between registering with VINE and registering with Victim Services?
- Can I be notified when an offender is released from prison?
- How can I protest an offender’s release and what do I say in my protest letter?
- Can I meet with the Board of Pardons and Paroles?
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
209 West 14th Street
Austin, TX 78701