Texas Sexual Predator Inmate Details for WARREN, JOSEPH
Sorry. Bond Information is unavailable.
Please speak with an attorney for more information.
JOSEPH WARREN Booking DetailsTexas Sexual Predator Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Texas Sexual Predator (State of Texas) Booking Details
|Risk Level||NOT REPORTED|
Ending Registration Date
|03/08/2016||Change of Status||BOSQUE CO SO MERIDIAN|
|05/23/2011||Registration||HILL CO SO HILLSBORO|
|Address||192 CR 1745
CLIFTON TX 76634
|ATTEMPT TO COMMIT SEXUAL ASSAULT CHILD|
|Statute||COLORADO PENAL CODE|
|JUDGEMENT||3Y DISCHARGED FROM OTHER|
- How can I receive notification about an offender in prison?
- What services will I receive by registering for notification?
- Is there a system that provides offender information 24 hours a day?
- What is the difference between registering with VINE and registering with Victim Services?
- Can I be notified when an offender is released from prison?
- How can I protest an offender’s release and what do I say in my protest letter?
- Can I meet with the Board of Pardons and Paroles?
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
209 West 14th Street
Austin, TX 78701