2311 East Lufkin Ave.
Visitation Schedule for Inmates
|Male||2:00 P.M.-5:30 P.M.||7:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M.||8:00 A.M.-11:00 A.M.|
|Female||12:30 P.M.-2:00 P.M.||6:00 P.M.-7:00 P.M.||1:00 P.M.-2:30 P.M.|
Visitation is based on first come, first served basis.
Visitors may sign up 30 minutes before visitation starts and must be signed up 30 minutes before minutes before visitation ends.
- Each visitor must produce positive state issued identification. Picture type ID is preferred: However, any verifiable ID such as social security card, birth certificate or other form of ID as approved by the Jail Administrator is acceptable.
- Visits are limited to 20 minutes.
- Inmates can only have 3 visits per week.
- No more than two visitors will be allowed in visitation room at one time, however, within this guideline, the inmate may have several visitors within the twenty minute period.
- Each visitor must be logged into the visitation log by the visitation officer. Anyone not logged in will not be allowed to visit.
- Persons under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any visitor who brings, or attempts to bring any unauthorized items into the jail may be permanently denied visitation in the Angelina County Jail, and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
- A visit may be denied to any person if there is reason to believe the visit may not be in the best interest of the security and welfare of the jail facility. Vulgar language, gestures, and/or conduct you may direct toward anyone during visiting periods is a violation of rules, and will result in disciplinary action against you.
- All items must be purchased through commissary. i.e. (under garments, shoes, hygiene products, etc)
- Contact visits are not allowed.
- Inmate visitors must conduct themselves in an orderly manner and be appropriately clothed.
- Your attorney and minister will be allowed to visit you, upon presentation of proper identification, at any time, any day of the week. No visits will be permitted during meal time hours.
Note: If there exists any extenuating circumstances that require deviation from any of the above you must submit an inmate request form stating your needs and it will be evaluated.
Please review the list below, strict adherence must be followed.
- ALL VISITORS, 17 YEARS OR OLDER SHALL HAVE TO HAVE VALID DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY STATE ISSUED IDENTIFICATION CARD.
- VISITORS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO PRESENT SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, BIRTH CERTIFIACTE, WORK I.D., SCHOOL I.D., OR ANY OTHER PICTURE IDENTIFICATION CARD EXCEPT THE ABOVE STATED.
- VISITATION SIGN UP WILL BEGIN 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO START TIME AND WILL END 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO END TIME, OR UNTIL LAST SIGN UP LIST IS FULL.
- ALL PERSONS WHO DECIDE TO DISRUPT VISITATION SIGN UP WILL BE ISSUED A 90 DAY CRIMINAL TRESSPASS WARNING
AND ASKED TO LEAVE.
- PLEASE DRESS APPROPRIATE FOR VISITATION OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO VISIT AND WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
- IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN, PLEASE KEEP WATCH ON THEM AND NOT LET THEM RUN AROUND THE LOBBY; OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
- LEAVE YOUR PURSES, HANDBAGS, AND CAMERAS IN YOUR VEHICLES OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO VISIT.
- MONEY – Money that you had with you at the time you were booked into this facility has been placed in your Inmate Money Fund via the Kiosk machine located in book-in. If you have an outstanding balance from previous jailing’s your account will be debited for that amount at this time. During your stay in jail, all commissary transactions, medical charges and phone card charges will be deducted from your account. When you are released from jail, the balance of money in your fund will be returned to you. If you are sent directly to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice Institutional Division, or to another agency the balance of money in your fund will be released to that agency. At no time will you be allowed to release your money to another individual other than a bonding agency. Money Orders will not be accepted at this facility. Your family and friends can add money to your account using the following:
– See more at: http://www.angelinacounty.net/departments/jail#sthash.IWkfhZBi.dpuf