Apache County Jail now offers Video Visitation for friends and family to visit persons that are in jail in Apache County. For a fee, You can now visit from anywhere that has a high speed internet connection and a camera. You can schedule these visits by going to www.securustech.net/VideoVisitation or you can call Securus at 1-877-578-3658.
As of October 1st 2013 all on-site visits will occur utilizing the video system The visits will be through the Video Visitation System located in the lobby of the jail. Friends and family can still visit at the jail at no charge and the visitation times will be scheduled through the website or if internet access is unavailable you can call Securus and schedule your onsite visit.
With the addition of the Video Visitation System the visitation times have been expanded to week days as well as weekends, please visit the Securus website or use the lobby kiosks for times and appointment availability.
Effective February 3, 2014 all visitors are required to complete a ‘Visitation Information Sheet’ in addition to making an appointment for a visit on the kiosk. The completed sheet should be left with Sheriff’s Administration personnel Monday through Thursday. Individuals making appointments Friday through Sunday should call the control tower on the intercom outside in order to turn in the form to a detention Officer. The forms are available next to the visitation kiosks in the lobby.
Appointments made without the Visitation Information Sheet being completed will be denied.
Rules and Code of Conduct for Visitors of inmates in the Apache County Jail
- To be eligible to visit an inmate, you;
- Must not be on probation or parole.
- Must not have a pending criminal matter before any court.
- Complete a visitation Information Sheet while you are scheduling a visit and leave it with Apache County Sheriff’s Office personnel.
- Must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Visits are limited to two visitors per inmate per visit; unless one of the visitors is under age 6, then the total number of visitors allowed is 3.
- Visitors over 18 must have a valid ID.
- Visitors under 18 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian and directly related to the inmate (child, niece or nephew) in order to visit
- No inappropriate attire. No suggestive or provocative attire allowed.
- Individuals who are disruptive or dangerous or who have a history of disruptive behavior within the facility will be denied a visit.
- No inappropriate language or gestures will be tolerated.
- Visitors must be present prior to start of the visit in order to begin visit at the scheduled time. Visitors, who do not show up prior to the appointment time, may not be able to start the visit, as visits will not be allowed to start 10 minutes after the scheduled time.
- Visits may be monitored by detention staff.
- Visits may be cancelled by detention staff without prior notice.
- The Apache County Jail is not responsible for visits which may not be able to be conducted due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Visits may be cancelled immediately for any violations listed. If your visit is cancelled, you may have your visitation privileges revoked for future visits.
Effective Saturday April 2, 2011 children will be allowed to visit along with the adults. No more than one (1) children may visit at a time along with an adult. No child under the age of 18 may visit without an adult. The adult must be either parent or guardian. If any other adult accompanies the child, a note notarized by the parent or guardian allowing the adult to accompany the child. Children are to be kept quiet while visiting. If they are annoying any other visitors, the visitation will be terminated.
The Jail Commander shall give prior approval to religious organizations that may wish to participate with the inmates. Religious visits shall not exceed 30 minutes per inmate. Visitation hours shall be at the discretion of the Jail Commander. Religious visits can only be held with ordained clergy, volunteers from local churches or Prison Fellowship, who must provide identification confirming such information. Religious contact visits must be requested in writing by the inmate, and shall be approved by the Jail Commander in advance of the visit.
Attorney and Official Visits
These visits shall be allowed with any inmate at any reasonable time during daytime and evening hours. They may be delayed if Detention staff is busy preparing inmates for court, serving meals or during lock down, or any other unforeseen emergency.
Special visits must be requested by the inmate in writing. Special visits can only be approved by the Jail Commander. Dates and times for special visits will be determined by detention staff after approval of the Jail Commander.