At the time you are assigned to a housing unit you will be given a visitation form in which you will list four (4) visitor names, this is your “visitation list”. You will be allowed to change these names once every thirty (30) days; Sergeants will approve this list prior to visitors being allowed to visit.
- Visitation times are set for 15 minutes. Your scheduled visitation may be cancelled or suspended without notice, based on discipline or security reasons.
- If the visitor is not on the inmate’s visitation list, the inmate is not allowed to visit (discipline or other reason), it is not the scheduled visitation time for the inmate’s housing unit, or they have children with them, the visitor will not be allowed in the Jail.
- All visitors must identify themselves with a governmental ID and are required to sign into the “Visitation Registration” book prior to visiting.
- Visitation is scheduled by housing units and is on first come first serve basis.
- Each inmate is permitted two visitations per day with no more than 4 total people per session. All visitors must be included on the inmate’s visitation approval list.
- People under the age of 18 will not be allowed to visit. Visitors are not allowed to bring anyone under the age of 18 into the facility (to wait or otherwise).
- Visitors arriving on days when visitation is not allowed for the inmate they are requesting to visit will not be allowed to visit at that time. No exceptions to the visitation rules are allowed.
- Proper attire is required at all times. Shoes and shirts must be worn; suggestive clothing, see-through fabrics, halter or tube type tops, short shorts and mini-skirts will not be permitted. Appropriate underclothing is required.
- Visitors appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted into the center and WILL BE ARRESTED.
- Wallet and car keys only may be taken into the Public Video Visitation room. No other personal effects such as weapons or sharp objects, purses, satchels, diaper bags, smoking materials, chewing gum, phones, radios, TV’s, cameras etc., are allowed.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited inside the Public Video Visitation room.
- If a visitor leaves the video visitation area, they will not be allowed to re-visit.
- Hanging up the handset on the visitor’s visitation carrel will terminate the visit.
- Loud talking, excessive emotionalism, or any other type of disruptive behavior will not be permitted in the Public Video Visitation room.
- If you experience a problem with the audio or video reception during your visit, notify the Master Control Officer via the handset. Do not attempt to adjust the picture or sound yourself.
- If you are scheduled to visit and are not able, due to court proceedings, disciplinary actions, attorney visits, etc., your visitation will NOT be rescheduled. Visitation may be canceled without notice due to jail issues or security issues.
- Persons released from jail or prison within 30 days will not be allowed to visit without prior approval of the jail administrator. Visitors are required to disclose this information prior to scheduling a visitation.
Attorneys, bondsmen or and law enforcement officers who have a professional need to conduct an inmate non-contact visitation should notify the jail when they first enter the jail.
Failure to comply with any of the visitation policies as posted in the visitor’s visitation room will result in denial of admission.