Sheriff Dan Walsh and the staff at the Champaign County Corrections Division understand how important it is for persons confined at the facility to maintain contact with family and friends during their stay. Most Inmates are allowed two twenty minutes visits each week.
Champaign County Sheriff’s Office Video Visitation Rules
COMCAST CUSTOMERS ARE UNABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE A VIDEO VISIT AT THIS TIME.
Please read all of the rules completely prior to moving forward. Not knowing the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them. Disobeying any rule may result in you being banned from visiting detainees or criminal charges being pursued when applicable.
Video visitation will be held 7 days a week.
Sunday-Saturday: 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Each inmate is allowed one 20 minute visit per day.
A Supervisor can deny, change or cancel a visit at any time at their discretion.
The visitation schedule may be cancelled or altered on county appointed holidays or for safety / security reasons.
All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
Any inappropriate activity that will jeopardize the good order, safety and security of the Champaign County Correctional Center will result in termination of your session.
Visits must be scheduled 24 hours prior to the appointment. Visits are able to be scheduled up to 7 days in advance. Walk-in video visits will be accepted provided there are available time slots and open video visitation booths.
Before scheduling a visit you must first register as a visitor on the IC Solutions website. You can do this from home at www.icsvideovisit.com or you can use the registration station that is located in the Satellite Jail lobby.
Friends and Family video visitation booths are provided at the satellite jail and no more than 1 adult and 1 child will be allowed in the booth at one time. From these booths you can visit inmates who are housed at either the satellite or downtown jail. Do not engage in activity that disturbs the other visits in progress.
If you use the visitor booths at the Satellite Jail it is free of charge.
- All visitors older than 14 y/o coming to the Satellite Jail must possess a valid government issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, Student ID, State ID card, or Military Issued ID.
- Children (14 y/o or younger) must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Visitors and inmates must remain seated at all times during the visitation session. Small children, five (5) years old and younger, must remain on the visitors lap at all times.
Remote visits from your home will cost $10 and to do so you will need to have at least $10.00 in your ICSolutions prepaid account. If you need to set up an account or add funds, please go towww.icsolutions.com or call 888-506-8407.
The visit charge will be applied to your prepaid account as soon as your visit is scheduled.
If your visit is cancelled by the facility for a rule violation, your money will not be refunded.
Remote visitors should test their connection prior to scheduling a visit. Please go towww.icsvideovisit.com for instructions.
If you do not show for a remote visit no refund will be issued.
Remote visitors should connect 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visit to check in.
If you attempt to connect after the scheduled visit start time you will not be able to visit.
Persons named in an order of protection or no contact order cannot visit the inmate listed on the order of protection.
- Please be advised if an inmate is in ANY program (at court, on trustee assignments, GED, church, attorney visits, etc.), they are NOT eligible to receive the visit at that time. Please schedule your visits around the inmate’s program schedule.
After your visit has ended your connection will be terminated.
Appropriate dress is required at all times. This applies to remote and Satellite Jail visitors.
- NO NUDITY
- Skin tight / Form fitting clothes are not allowed.
- No Cleavage showing, no bellies or bottoms showing, no provocative clothing.
- Any clothing or other items displaying gang-related symbols, themes or colors are prohibited.
- Any clothing containing vulgar or objectionable language or images are prohibited.
- All visitors must wear undergarments at all times.
- No hats are allowed.
- No see through clothing allowed.
Visitors involved in the following will be placed on permanent visiting restrictions:
- Visitors that create a disturbance or disruption of the visiting process.
- Visitors under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Visitors that refuse to show sufficient identification.