Visitation Rules and Hours
- Only visitors listed on the inmate’s pre-approved list will be allowed to visit. Inmates must make prior application for each visitor, providing the prospective visitor’s full name and date of birth.
- After the inmate establishes his or her approved visitor’s list, changes (dropping and adding new visitors) can be made on the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month.
- Inmate’s sentenced to ten (10) days or less are not allowed visitors.
- Visitors are allowed to be on one (1) inmate’s visiting list only.
- Visitors must be eighteen (18) years or older and provide current valid governmental photo identification to enter OR…
Visitors under eighteen (18) years of age must provide birth certificates or proof of age and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is on the inmate’s pre-approved list.
- Legal guardians and emancipated juveniles must present papers signed by a judge showing guardianship or emancipation at the time of admittance.
- Visitors will not be admitted in the final fifteen (15) minutes of the visiting period.
- Visitors and their property are subject to search prior to entry.
- Visitors under the influence of intoxicants will be denied entry.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring any property to visiting except proper identification.
- Lockers are provided in the Jail Lobby for your convenience. It takes a quarter to use the property locker but the locker returns the quarter to the user when the user finishes using the locker.
|Visitation Schedule – Clallam County Jail|
Last Name: A to J
Last Name: K to Z
|Chain Gang /