Visitation: El Paso County Jail near City of El Paso TX
- The visitation schedule for the El Paso County Detention Facility is:
- From 6:00pm to 9:00pm – odd floors (3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th)
- From 8:00am to 11:00am – odd floors (3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th)
- From 8:00am to 11:00am – even floors (4th, 6th, 8th, 10th)
- From 6:00pm to 9:00pm – even floors (4th, 6th, 8th, 10th)
- Visitors must be 17 year of age or older.
- Children’s Visitation
- Children 16 years of age or younger may visit on the 1st Saturday/Sunday of the month (morning visitation only) and designated holidays. An adult must accompany them:
- Holiday Visitation (Morning and Evening Sessions)
- Mother’s Day
- • Visitors must show valid picture identification before being allowed to visit.
- • Each visitor may visit once on any designated visiting day.
- • Each individual visit will last 20 minutes.
- • Visitors may leave money to be deposited on the inmate account.
- • All personal belongings will be searched.
- • All visitors will pass through the metal detector. If the metal detector alerts, the individual entering the facility will be subject to search of their person.
- • Any person who is unwilling to submit to a search of hand carried property and/or is unwilling to pass through the metal detector will not be allowed to enter.
- • All visitors must comply with the facility dress code which is:
- a. No halter tops, tank tops, low-cut neckline, see-through blouses or sleeveless shirts
- b. No short skirts/dresses or shorts
- c. No clothing which portray pornography, sexually explicit, or derogatory message