ATTENTION ALL VISITORS FOR LACLEDE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
LaClede County Sheriff’s Office
Video Visitation Rules
Please read all of the rules completely prior to moving forward – Not knowing the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them Disobeying any rule may result in you being banned from visiting detainees or criminal charges being pursued when applicable.
- All visits are subject to monitoring and recording
- All visits must be scheduled 24 hours prior to the appointment or up to 1 week in advance.
- Visits will last 30 minutes
- All visitors should arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visitation time to check in.
- Each inmate is allowed one visit per week.
- Please be advised if an inmate is in ANY program (at court, on trustee assignments, attorney visits, Bible studies, Chemical Dependency etc.), they are NOT eligible to receive the visit at that time. Please schedule your visits around the inmate’s program schedule.
- Visitors must present a valid driver’s license, or other government issued photo ID and provide a valid address when registering for a visit. Expired ID will not be accepted.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times.
- Skin tight / Form fitting clothes are not allowed.
- Any clothing or other items displaying gang-related symbols, themes or colors are prohibited.
- Any clothing containing gang related images or symbols, vulgar or objectionable language or objectionable images are prohibited.
- All visitors must wear undergarments at all times.
- No hats are allowed.
- No see through clothing allowed.
- No low-cut tops, tube tops, halter tops or tank tops are allowed.
- No skirts or dresses that are above the knee in length.
- Shorts must be worn at mid-thigh or below.
- No clothing designed to in any way mimic or resemble inmate or staff uniforms.
- Visitors and inmates must remain seated at all times during the visitation session. Small children, three (3) years old and younger, must remain on the visitors lap at all times.
- Any inappropriate activity or disruptive behavior will result in termination of your session.
- Visitors involved in the following will be placed on permanent visiting restrictions:
- Visitors that create a disturbance or disruption of the visiting process.
- Visitors under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Visitors that refuse to show sufficient identification.
- Visitors that act in an inappropriate manner during their visitation.
- The visitation schedule may be cancelled or altered on county appointed holidays or for safety / security reasons.
- Staff can deny, change, or cancel a visit at any time at their discretion.
- Bringing firearms, explosives, tools for escape, alcoholic beverages, narcotics or any controlled substances including marijuana into this facility is a crime and cause for arrest.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry cameras, tape recorders, purses, bags, brief cases, wallets, cell phones, or any electronic device into the visitation area.
- Each visitation session will show a timer to display elapsed time.
- After your visit has ended your connection will be terminated.
Onsite and Remote Visiting Hours
Sunday – Saturday
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM