Register at 8:00am
1st visit goes in at 8:30am
(No one can register after 10:15am)
Last visit goes in at 10:30am
Register at 12:30 pm
(No one can register after 1:15pm)
Visits will start at 1:30pm
Visits end at 2:00pm
Register at 2:45 pm
(No one can register after 3:15pm)
Visits will start at 3:30pm
Visits end at 4:00pm
Horario de Visitas
Registrarse a las 8:00am
1ra visita entra a las 8:30am
Registrarse a las 12:30pm
(nadie se puede registrar después de las 1:15pm)
Las visitas empiezan a las 1:30pm
Las visitas terminan a las 2:00pm
Registrarse a las 2:45pm
(nadie se puede registrar después de las 3:15pm)
Las visitas empiezan a las 3:30pm
Las visitas terminan a las 4:00pm
7 DAYS A WEEK
- 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
- 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM
- Inmates are allowed two (2), one-half hour visits per week. Contact visits are NOT allowed.
- Visitors must present valid photo identification (i.e. Drivers License or California ID Card, Military ID, High School or College ID, Passport or Foreign Consulate Picture ID Card) when signing up to visit any inmate.
- Visitors must be on the inmate’s visitor list. Special visits may be approved by the on-duty Watch Commander.
- Accommodations will be made for disabled visitors.
- All visitors are subject to warrant checks and may be searched for contraband, also to include vehicles parked on County property.
- All visitors must pass through the metal detector prior to proceeding to the visiting rooms.
- Minor children (or step-children) of an inmate, under the age of 18, will be allowed to visit when accompanied by the parent.
- Minor children (or step-children) of an inmate, between the ages of 10-17 will not be allowed to visit without the permission of the on-duty Watch Commander.
- A maximum of two (2) persons (including children) will be allowed to visit an inmate at one time.
- No personal items such as cameras, video recording equipment, cell phones or ect. will be allowed in the visiting area.
- Inappropriate behavior by visitors or inmates during visiting (i.e. undressing or exposing body parts, loud disruptive talking, destroying or defacing the facility) will result in the immediate termination of the visit.
- Visitors must exit the visiting area immediately when directed to do so.
- Visitors and inmates who violate any facility rule or fail to follow staff direction will be subject to loss of visiting privileges.