Visitation: Nobles County Jail near Worthington MN
- Visiting inmates is scheduled by appointment. Call (507) 295-5378 to set-up your appointment.
- Visiting Hours are as follows:
Sunday – 9:00AM–11:00AM, 7:00PM–10:00PM
Tuesday – 7:00PM–10:00PM
Thursday – 9:00AM–11:00AM
- Saturday visits by appointment, for those outside a 50-miles radius.
- Each visitor must register to be eligible to visit. Registration applications can be picked up at the jail or on the Jail Website.
- You must schedule your visit no later than 1 hour prior to the visitation period you wish to visit at. You may schedule a visit by calling (507) 295-5378 or the inmate you wish to visit may schedule it for you.
- Efforts are made to allow visiting time for everyone.
- Registered visitors may visit up to 2 times a day and up to 4 times a week.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and are allowed to visit a parent or legal guardian.
- A birth certificate or legal papers verifying guardianship must accompany the child.
- All visitors must provide photo identification.
- All mail must come through the United States Post Office.
- Only mail that comes through the Post Office will be delivered to the inmate.
- All mail is subject to inspection by Jail staff.
- The inmate may purchase stamps and envelopes at the Jail through jail canteen.
- The Jail does not accept stamps, envelopes, or mail, left by visitors for the inmate.
- Nobles County jail allows photos.
- These photos MAY NOT include gang graffiti, unclothed persons, photos with alcohol/cigarettes, or Polaroid photos.
- All religious material will be inspected by jail staff.
- Books and magazines are allowed, but only with approval of the Jail Programmer and must be donated to the jail library.