Female Inmates 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Wednesday & Sunday
Male Inmates 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Wednesday & Sunday
RULES FOR VISITATION
- All visitors must sign the visitation log on the counter before visiting an inmate.
- You must be listed on the inmate’s visitor list to visit an inmate.
- Visitors may be asked to provide photo identification.
- Each inmate is allowed ONE 20 minute visit each visitation day. This visit can be split between up to five approved visitors. Only one visitor per inmate in the visitation room at a time. NO EXCEPTIONS ALLOWED.
- Nothing can be brought inside the jail when you are visiting an inmate. This includes purses, packages, sacks, books, food, beverages, etc. Any visitor who attempts to bring any unauthorized item into the jail may be permanently denied visitation in the Robertson County Jail, and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
- There is no smoking allowed in the front lobby or in the visitation room.
- Small children will be kept under control and not allowed to interfere with other visitors. If you are unable to control your child/children, you will be asked to remove them from the building.
- If a visitor becomes unruly or does not leave when asked to do so by jail personnel, he/she will not be allowed to visit an inmate again.
Tifani Witherspoon, Jail Administrator