- Each inmate can receive up to two (2) 15-minute visits per week.
- Visitors will be required to have a photo ID or State ID card.
- Absolutely nobody under the age of 12 years old can visit and visitors between the ages of 12 and 18 can visit an inmate only when being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- They, too, will have to have a Photo ID or Birth Certificate.
- Clergy can visit at anytime, however, advance notice is request and proof of clergy status may be required.
- Visitation is not by appointment, visitation is on a first come first serve basis until visiting hour time allotments are filled.
Male Visitation Hours
- Sunday Noon until 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Female Visitation Hours
- Sunday 3:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday 9:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Juveniles Being Held As Adults (Adjudicated) Visitations
- Sunday 4:00 p.m. until 4:15 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 p.m. until 10:15 p.m.
- Male unpaid visitation 6:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Male paid visitation 7:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Female unpaid visitation 8:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
- Female paid visitation 8:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
For more information, or to schedule a tour contact us at 937.498-7831.