Inmate Visitation Rules and Visitation Schedule
- Inmates may be allowed approved visitors after they have been incarcerated in this facility for 7 days or more. Inmates may provide a request of up to three visitors to be approved by jail staff. Visitors will be pre-screened for outstanding warrants, no contact or restraining orders, and past violations of visiting rules.
- Visitors will be required to show valid identification prior to each visit. Valid ID will be at the discretion of the Duty Sergeant, such as; a valid driver’s license, state or federal identification card, or other official identification with picture, physical description and signature.
- Visitation is on a first come, first served basis.
- Visitors are required to sign in for their visit no earlier than one hour, and no later than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the visit. If you are not signed in by 15 minutes prior to the start time of the visit, you will not be permitted to visit that day.
- After visitors sign in for their visit, they will be required to be back in the lobby 10 minutes prior to their scheduled visitation time. If not, their visit will be canceled for that days visit.
- Inmates will be allowed one 30 minute scheduled visit subject to available space and within established policy.
- The inmate may change the list of requested visitors on the last day of each month. The change will go into effect on the 7th day of the following month. Visitors denied due to warrants or other orders must be re-applied for by the inmate after warrants or orders have been cleared or dropped.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. Visitors may bring only one approved visitor under the age of 18 to the facility, at no time will the child be left unattended. It is the responsibility of the visitor to provide proof of their guardianship to the satisfaction of jail staff.
- Bringing firearms, explosives, alcoholic beverages, narcotics or any controlled substance into the building is a crime and cause for arrest. Visitors are subject to search at any time in the facility.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring any type of electronic device such as cameras, tape recorders, phones, nor any purses, bags, briefcases, or similar objects into the visiting area. (official visitors may be exempt).
- Visitor’s property should be secured in their vehicles, or can be stored at their own risk in the visiting waiting area.
- Visitors, after admittance, shall proceed directly to the designated visiting area. Any visitor found visiting an inmate other than the one specified is in violation of jail rules. The visit will be terminated and the visitor will leave the jail.
- Appropriate attire must be worn, and is subject to the approval of the jail supervisor.
Dress code: No tank tops, half tops, halter tops, spaghetti straps, bathing suits, shorts, short skirts, low cut dresses, or gang type clothing. Shoes and shirts must be worn.
- Inappropriate behavior (indecent exposure, arguing, yelling, inciting others, etc.) will result in the visitor being removed from visitation..
Upper Tier: 8:00am-9:00am Check In: 7:00am-7:45am Visitation Start Time: 8:00am
Lower Tier: 9:00am-10:00am Check In: 8:00am-8:45am Visitation Start Time: 9:00am
Upper Tier: 10:00am-11:00am Check In: 9:00am-9:45am Visitation Start Time: 10:00am
Lower Tier: 11:00am-1200 Check In: 10:00am-10:45am Visitation Start Time: 11:00am
Upper Tier: 6:30pm-9:00pm Check In: 5:30pm-6:15pm Visitation Start Time: 6:30pm
Lower Tier: 9:00pm-11:30pm Check In: 8:00pm-8:45pm Visitation Start Time: 9:00pm
Upper Tier: 7:00pm-7:30pm Check In: 6:00pm-6:45pm Visitation Start Time: 7:00pm
Lower Tier: 8:00pm-8:30pm Check In: 7:00pm-7:45pm Visitation Start Time: 8:00pm
Upper Tier: 7:00pm-8:00pm Check In: 6:00pm-6:45pm Visitation Start Time: 7:00pm
Lower Tier: 9:00pm-10:00pm Check In: 8:00pm-8:45pm Visitation Start Time: 9:00pm
SOUTH END VISITATION SCHEDULE:
WORK RELEASE: MONDAY
Entire Pod: 6:30pm-10:00pm Check In: 5:30pm-6:15pm Visitation Start Time: 6:30pm
Entire Pod: 6:30pm-7:30pm Check In: 5:30pm-6:15pm Visitation Start Time: 6:30pm
Entire Pod: 7:35pm-8:35pm Check In: 6:35pm-7:15pm Visitation Start Time: 7:35pm
M&M, BK, ISO (Inmate Workers 1 hr)
Whoever checks in first Check In: 5:40pm-6:25pm Visitation Start Time: 8:40pm
INMATE WORKER, INF (Inmate Workers 1 hr, Inf 30 min)
Entire Pod: 6:30pm-9:45pm Check In: 5:30pm-6:15pm Visitation Start Time: 6:30pm
* Visitation schedule subject to change or cancellation without notice.