|David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center Location and Phone Number
Address: David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center
300 N. Denver Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74103
Phone: (918) 596-8900
For general information call (918) 596-8900. This number may be answered with a recording. Be sure to leave sufficient information, so we may respond to your call appropriately.
Visitation Time – 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Visitors must check in no later than 6:00 PM.
Visitation Days – Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday
for F-17, F-18, F-22, J-1, J-2, J-5, J-6, J-9, J-10, J-14, Special Housing Unit
Visitation Days – Wednesday / Friday / Sunday
for F-19, F-20, F-24, J-3, J-4, J-7, J-8, J-11, J-12, J-16, Medical if approved
- Visits will be granted based upon time, space and availability.
- Length of visits is limited 30 minutes.
- Visitors need to be present at the facility no more than 30 minutes prior to their visitation. Visitors must check in no later than 6:00 PM. If you arrive for visitation after 6:30 PM you will be asked to wait until the next visitation day.
- Visitors may be asked to wait during mealtime or facility lockdown.
- A records and warrants check will be performed on each visitor.
- One visit per inmate per visitation day.
- Same visitor may not visit more than one inmate.
- Visitors must be at least 14 years of age and have photo identification such as driver’s license, state identification card or school ID card. All visitors under age 18 must be accompanied on the visit by their parent or guardian. Proof of guardianship, such as birth certificate or court order must be provided at sign-in.
- Scheduled Unit visits will be non-contact in nature.
- Visitors must remain seated at all times during the visit.
- The Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office reserves the right to terminate a visit at any time.
- Visitors should contact the facility for any additional information needed.
- Any visitor appearing to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to visit and may be subject to arrest.
- All visitors are subject to search. Any visitor refusing to submit to a search will not be permitted to visit or remain in the visitation area.
- No personal items may be taken past the lobby area. This includes food/drink items and tobacco products. Any visitors found with contraband that is in violation of the law are subject to arrest.
- Visitors must conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. Profanity, loud or disrespectful comments, disruptive behavior, threats of any kind, etc. will result in termination of the visit.
Visitors’ Dress Code
- Visitors are expected to be fully dressed in appropriate conventional clothing that is not provocative, suggestive, or revealing. No clothing that unduly exposes the stomach, back, shoulders, chest, midriff or underarms.
- No clothing with gang, obscene, or distracting messages, shapes or designs.
- No camouflage or clothing that resembles security uniforms.
- No dresses, skirts, jumpers, culottes, or shorts that expose more than 3 inches of the leg above the knee, while seated. This also applies to dresses with a slit; the slit cannot exceed 3 inches above the knee while seated.
- No coats, jackets, topcoats, raincoats, or other outer garments.
- No hats or other head coverings such as do-rags, bandanas, etc.
Property Room Hours
The Property Room is open to release an inmate’s property from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. An Inmate Property Release Authorization form must be signed prior to the release of the property.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I put money in an inmate’s account?
All cash found on an inmate at the time of booking will be deposited to the inmate’s trust fund account. Only Cashier’s checks or money orders are accepted by DLM. All Cashier’s checks or money orders must be made payable to Tulsa County Inmate Trust Fund.
Inmates at David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center may receive funds for their trust fund account as follows:
· Kiosks are situated in the DLM front lobby. The kiosks can be used to add money to an inmate’s account using cash, credit card or debit card. (Courtesy fees apply.)
· David L. Moss employees cannot accept funds in any form.
· Money orders or cashier’s checks made payable to Tulsa County Inmate Trust Fund may be mailed.
The address is:
David L Moss Criminal Justice Center
300 N. Denver Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74103
· The name of the inmate and their DLM number must be written on the money order. Do not put this information in the “Pay to the Order” space.
· There must be a return address on the envelope containing the money order.
· All the identifying information must be legible, complete and correct or the money order/cashier’s check will be returned to sender.
· Cash received by mail will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.