Who can visit?
Pre-established immediate family visitation list
How do I get approved for visitation?
Pre-established immediate family visitation list with valid Photo State, Federal, or Local Identification
How do minors get approved to visit?
Pre-established immediate family visitation list accompanied by legal guardian with valid State, Federal, or Local
How long does the application process take?
Twenty-four (24) hours.
How will I know if I’ve been approved?
Call in to the facility for follow-up. Detained family member will be notified internally.
What are the days and times of visitation?
Sunday/Domingo Monday/Lunes Tuesday/Martes Wed./Miercoles Thursday/Jueves Friday/Viernes Saturday/Sabado
NO VISIT NO VISIT NO VISIT NO VISIT
NO VISIT NO VISIT NO VISIT NO VISIT NO VISIT
NO VISIT NO VISIT NO VISIT FEMALE LAREDO
Visitation times are subject to change and availability.
How long can I visit?
20 minutes twice a week
Where do I park when I arrive at the facility?
Available parking spaces in front of facility.
Will I be searched?
What is the dress code for visitation?
Casual, no revealing clothing, no open toe footwear, no shorts, no excessive jewelry.
What type of identification do I need to be allowed into the facility?
Valid Photo State, Federal, or Local Identification
What items am I allowed to bring to visitation?
None. All personal items are to be left in personal vehicles and vehicle keys will be maintained by the Facility
JAIL VISITATION RULES
Updated September 28, 2011
• NO PERSONAL ITEMS PERMITTED DURING YOUR VISIT. (PURSES, KEY CHAINS, OR
CELLPHONES ETC.) ONLY YOUR KEYS ARE ALLOWED.
THE WEBB COUNTY JAIL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.
• VISITORS MUST OBEY ALL DIRECTIVES FROM THE JAIL STAFF
• NO ONE UNDER 17 YEARS OF AGE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDLING UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY AN
• VISITORS HAVE PROPER VALID PICTURE IDENTIFICATION (ANY GOVERNMENT TYPE ID)
• VISITORS MUST BE ON THE VISITATION LIST
• VISITORS CANNOT HAVE BEEN IN OUR JAIL WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS.
• VISITORS MUST BE PROPERLY DRESSED:
-NO SHORTS, NO HATS, NO SUNGLASSES
-NO SLEEVELESS SHIRTS OR DRESSES
-NO SPANDEX PANTS, SHORTS OR OTHER FORM FITTING CLOTHING, SKIRTS MUST BE AT
-NO LOW CUT, BACKLESS OR TRANSPARENT SHIRTS.
-NO HAND CARRIED ITEMS (CAMERAS, CELL PHONES, PAGERS, VIDEO CAMERAS)
-NO WEAPONS (GUNS, KNIVES, MACE AND AMMO)
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
• NO CIGARETTES, LIGHTERS, OR MATCHES ALLOWED IN THE BUILDLING.
• CHILDREN LEFT OUTSIDE MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT
• NO DRINKS OR FOOD ALLOWED IN THE BUILDLING
• TWO CHILDREN WITH ONE ADULT VISITOR ALLOWED PER VISIT
• NO CHILDREN ALLOWED UNDER THE AGE OF 5.
• ADULT VISITOR ACCOMPANYING CHILDREN MUST BE ON THE VISITATION LIST.
**Be advised that visitation will be determined for anyone found to be in possession of items listed
above and inmate will be sanctioned without visitation.
**Inmates incarcerated at the Webb County Jail will be eligible for visitation within 72hrs of
incarceration unless inmate has not been cleared for medical reasons.
**Note: Visitation Schedule and rules are subject to change without notice!