Jail Visiting Hours
|1st & 3rd Floor (all women)||Saturday||8-11 a.m.|
|2nd Floor Units 2A, 2B, & 2C||Saturday||1-4 p.m.|
|2nd Floor Units 2D, 2E, & 2F||Sunday||1-4 p.m.|
The Work Center is installing a much anticipated new video visitation system. Visiting from the lobby will continue to be free, but friends and family can choose to visit from home for a fee based video visit.
This program is due to launch Friday the 2nd of September. Check the Interim Work Center Tab above for more details.
** Times shown are the official start and end times for each session. Come early to ensure your position.
Sign up starts at 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. All visits end at the last time in each section.
We stop taking signups at 10:15 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. each visiting day.
- Visiting times and systems are different for each facility.
- Visiting is based on the inmates housing, which can change. Refer to the Jail Roster for housing assignments.
- Inmates are responsible for informing visitors of their location
- Kitchen inmate workers may visit at any of the listed visiting hours in which the kitchen inmate worker is not scheduled to work.
- No recording devices or cell phones are allowed in our visiting areas.
- People coming into any of our facilities can be searched.
- Visiting will not be allowed between individuals when it is known that a current no-contact or restraining order exists.
- Inmates and/or visitors who violate jail regulations or Washington State law during a visit may have their visit terminated, lose the privilege of visiting and/or be subject to arrest.
- Jail only:
- Each inmate at the Jail is allowed 1, 1-hour visit per week.
- Adult visitors must have current picture ID.
- Picture ID must include full name and date of birth.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian, unless they are coming to visit a parent.
- Unaccompanied minors visiting their parent must present a copy of their birth certificate.
- Work Center only:
- Each inmate at the Interim Work Center is allowed 4, 15 minute visits per week.
- All visits and visitors are processed by Legacy Inmate Communications.
- A Legacy Friends and Family account is required for all visits.
- Visits must be schedule at least 4 hours in advance.
- No immediate visits will be available.
- Visits can be 5, 10 or 15 minutes.
- Visitors can visit from the lobby for free or use fee based visits from a computer or android device.
- Fee based visits are charged the full 5, 10 or 15 minutes based on schedule, not on completion.
- Inappropriate behavior by either the visitor or the inmate will result in suspension of visiting privileges
- Inmates check their own visiting schedule or hear from you about your scheduled visits. The system will not alert them.