Sheriff Sam Jones
201 N. Main, Rm 113
Andrews, TX 79714
Cheryl Martin, Chief Deputy
Chris Pina, Jail Administrator
Mike Cook, Chief Dispatcher
All visitors must obey all applicable jail rules or directives from officers.
- Visitors must sign in on the visitor’s log book.
- Visitors must have a valid picture I.D. and comply with all applicable rules.
- All minors and children must be accompanied by an adult who can vouch for their identity and age.
- All visitors must refrain from loud talking, disruptive, or dangerous conduct.
- Visitors who come to the Jail under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will be turned away and may be subject to arrest.
- No firearms, dangerous devices, controlled substances, or other contraband is permitted inside the detention facility. Anyone attempting to bring contraband into the jail is subject to arrest.
- If children are brought into the facility they must remain in the care of an adult at all times.
- Handbags, diaper bags, carry-alls and other valuables must be secured in your vehicle. Any item brought into the Jail is subject to be searched.
- There will be no smoking within the Andrews County Jail.
- Only those people visiting will be allowed within the detention facility. All others will be required to wait in the parking lot or inside their vehicles.
- Visitors may be turned away if they are deemed to pose a threat the security of the facility.
- Visitation for the Andrews County Jail is subject to cancellation or change due to compelling operational problems to be determined by the facility commander. Visitation is a privilege subject to the below guidelines.