- Inmates must submit a list of the people he or she wants as visitors. Only individuals listed by an inmate will be allowed visitation.
- Bossier City Jail inmates will receive visitors based on their last names in accordance with the following schedule:
- Tuesdays: A-L
- Thursdays: M-Z
- Visitation on these designated days is between the hours of 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Visitors are required to be at the jail no later than 6:30 p.m.
- Each inmate is allowed 2 visitors per week.
- Visitors must have identification.
- Visitors may be required to submit to a search.
- No one is allowed into the jail in an intoxicated. condition
- Visitation time will be determined by jail staff.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Persons who have been released from the Bossier City Jail may not visit an inmate within 30 days of that person’s release date.
- Visitors must comply with all rules of visitation or face losing visitation privileges.
Attorneys and/or their staff and ministers may visit with an inmate during regular businesses hours provide the visit does not disrupt regular duties such as regular visitation schedules and when meals are served or pose a security threat. Visits may be allowed once regular duties are completed.