The Crittenden County Detention Facility currently uses a video visitation system from City Tele-Coin to allow friends and family of the inmates to visit. There are video booths are located at the Detention Facility, or you can click on the link below to visit remotely.
EFFECTIVE JULY 6, 2015
Visitation will be “By appointment only” You must call (870)-702-2052 to make an appointment each and every week. NO other Sheriff Department phone number can make an appointment or take messages to schedule or cancel appointment. Appointments will be issued on a first come first serve basis
Visiting an inmate of the Crittenden County Detention Facility can be done Monday through Saturday. Inmates are allowed 1 visit per week and limited to 15 minutes each. Our Facility does not have contact visitation.
Because we want all visitors to have a pleasant experience the following rules and regulation have been put into place.
Rules of Visitation
- Visitors must register with the Correctional Officer in charge of the visitation.
- A state issued identification is required for all visitors.
- Visits are conducted on a first-come first-serve basis and are limited to 15 minutes each visiting session. An inmate is only permitted 1 visit per week.
- Disruptive noise or behavior, as determined by staff, will not be tolerated as it can make visiting difficult for others, Individuals engaging in such activity will be asked to leave. Arguing, loud talking and the use of profanity are not permitted.
- All visitors are required to wear appropriated dress. No revealing clothing is allowed. Clothing deemed to be too short or too revealing will disqualify the visitor from visitation.
- No halter tops, tube tops, transparent or sheer clothing will be permitted.
- Exposing of the private areas of the body will not be tolerated and may result in criminal prosecution.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and are not to be left unattended at any time. Birth certificate or proof of legal guardianship is required.
- No personal items will be allowed into the visitation area of the Detention Facility. Cell phones, cameras, video equipment and any form of electronic device are strictly prohibited. Purses, handbags, back packs, etc. will not be allowed into the Detention Facility.
- Visitors that have “No Contact Orders” issued from the court will not be allowed to visit the inmate.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the Detention Facility.
- Loitering is strictly prohibited.
- Any violation of the rules can and will be cause for removal from the Crittenden County Detention Facility and may result in suspensin or indefinite termination of visitation privileges of the visitor.
- Drugs and alcoholic beverages are prohibited on Detention Facility property. Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be denied visits and may be arrested.
- All individuals entering into or upon the Crittenden County Detention Facility Property are subject to being searched.
Visits are allowed in accordance with the rules above Tuesday through Friday during the hours shown below
• Inmates with last names beginning with A-F 08:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. To 3:30 p.m.
• Inmates with the last names beginning with G-L 08:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. To 3:30 p.m.
• Inmates with the last names beginning with M-R 08:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. To 3:30 p.m.
Inmates with the last names beginning with S-Z 08:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. To 3:30 p.m