Visitation is available at our facility as well as over the Internet. For an on-site visit you must register at least 24 hours in advance at the facility or at securustech.net. Off-site visits will be subject to a small fee and can be scheduled with no waiting period with prior site approval. Off-site visits will be Monday – Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
You must be in position to begin the visit at the scheduled time.
General population visiting hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Tuesday through Friday. Visits run in one-hour time periods. No visitation will be held during meal times: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Each inmate will be allowed two one-hour visits per week.
The following visiting regulations shall apply:
- Visitors must be 18 years old or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Minor children in the visitation area must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Visitors must have photo identification (Driver’s license, State issued I.D. card or Passport.
- Persons who are on Parole, Probation, Drug Court or are out on bond are not allowed to visit inmates.
- No items may be given to the inmates by visitors.
- Visits are restricted to one hour, per visitor, per day.
- Any special visits will be approved by the Director of Corrections or designee.
- Attorneys, officers of the Court, law enforcement officers and clergy may have contact visits at any time reasonable. Clergy must have prior approval from the Programs Coordinator.
- Medical, mental health and educational professionals may have contact visits only with approval through the office of the Director of Corrections.
- All visiting conversations will be recorded.
- Inmates are required to have their wristband to receive visitors. NO WRISTBAND, NO VISIT.
- Cell phone use is prohibited.
- Visitation may be altered or adjusted if required for the safe and secure operation of the facility.
- Visitors must be properly dressed. Both adults and children must wear shoes at all times. No provocative clothing will be allowed.
- No visitor shall bring personal items into the visitation area, other than identification, vehicle key(s) and cash. Personal property other than those items listed shall be secured outside of the facility.
- Visitation may be terminated due to any disruptive behavior of children, adults or inmates.
- Only one minor child per visitor is allowed, if accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Failure to comply with visitation rules and regulations will result in termination of the visit, or termination of future visits.