Visitations: Hamilton County Jail Near Jasper FL
- Inmates will obey all of the rules and regulations of the Department of the Jail. Inmates will not display disruptive, threatening, or abusive behavior toward other inmates and/or staff.
- If behavior is disruptive, disciplinary measures will be taken in accordance with the Department of the Jail County Jail disciplinary charges and penalties. Criminal charges may be filed as a result of criminal behavior.
- All inmate visitors are subject to warrant checks and arrest. Individuals who are court ordered not have to have contact with the inmate will not be allowed to visit. If an attempt to visit is made, that inmates’ visitation privilege will be revoked for all visitors (except legally mandated visits) during that inmates period of incarceration.
- Visitors who become rude and/or use vulgar or abusive language while in the lobby or visitation areas will be asked to leave. Failure to leave when asked may result in your arrest.
- No shorts cut higher than mid-thigh
- No skirts or dresses that are shorter than knee height
- Shirts must have sleeves and will cover the entire upper torso
- Pants must be above the waist line and will not expose under garments
- No see-through or tight fitting clothing
- No coats or jackets
- No hats, caps or “do-rags”
- Proper photo identification is required of all visitors.
- An adult must accompany any child under the age of 18 years.
- Children visitors must stay with their custodian at all times. If this is not done, visitation may be canceled.
- Young adults, 14 years old and over, must have valid picture identification with proof of age.
Rules for Visitors
- Visitors are permitted to visit only the inmate they have signed up to visit.
- Visitors may only visit one inmate per day.
- Visitors who are unruly or under the visible influence of drugs or alcohol will be denied visitation.
- Inmates will be responsible for the behavior of their visitors. Obscene and/or offensive gestures, acts or language is strictly prohibited.
- Property for inmates will not be accepted during visitation and no items will be transferred between a visitor and an inmate.
There will be no defacing of facility property. This includes telephones, seats, walls, windows, etc.
- Visitors may not bring in medication except for nitroglycerin and respiratory inhalers, nor can they carry any personal property and/or food or drinks into any portion of the facility.