Visitation is only allowed after arraignment, classification and housing unit assignment of the inmate. Please obtain the inmate’s CIN # prior to visitation. To find out what that is, call 1-800-511-1670.
Visitation is held at 600 W. Jefferson (Hall of Justice Basement).
Saturday & Monday
|J2-Females PC (SM)||7:30 – 8:10am||9:00 – 10:00pm|
|J2-Females (GP)||7:30 – 9:30am||7:00 – 9:00pm|
|J2W-(Medical)||7:30 – 10:15am||4:30 – 7:00pm|
Sunday and Thursday
|J3-Males (SM)||7:30 – 8:10am||4:30 – 5:30pm|
|J3-Males (GP)||7:30 – 10:15am||6:00 – 9:15pm|
Saturday and Wednesday
|J4-Males (SM)||7:30 – 8:10am||4:30 – 5:30pm|
|J4-Males (GP)||7:30 – 10:15am||6:00 – 9:15pm|
|H1-Work Aides||7:30 – 10:15am||4:30 – 9:15pm|
Saturday and Tuesday
|H3 Females||7:30 – 8:10am||4:30 – 6:00pm|
|H3 Males||7:30 – 10:15am||4:30 – 9:15pm|
Sunday and Tuesday
|H5-Admin/Seg||7:30 – 8:10am||4:30 – 5:30pm|
|H5-Males (GP)||7:30 – 10:15am||6:00 – 9:15pm|
Sunday and Friday
|H6-Admin/Seg||7:30 – 8:10am||4:30 – 5:30pm|
|H6-Males||7:30 – 10:15am||6:00 – 9:15pm|
(Legend: J=Jail Complex, H=Hall of Justice, PC=Protective Custody, SM=Special Management, GP=General Population)
In accordance with LMDC Inmate Visitation Policy 05-3.01:
Persons sixteen (16) years of age or older shall present a valid photo ID before visitation can be granted”.
**Please Be Patient While Waiting For Your Visit**
· Visits are based on a first come, first serve basis and will be conducted as close to the schedule as possible. Technicians are unaware of the exact time that your visit will begin, as they have no control over the activities within the security perimeter. If you choose to leave and return after signing up to visit, your visit may cancelled and you will have to return during the next visitation session.
· Visits are subject to cancellation at the discretion of the Louisville Metro Department of Corrections and/or violation of any visitation rules.
· Visitors must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the conclusion of each visitation period (depending on visiting space)
· Inmates are allowed one (1) 20 minute visit per scheduled day. One adult or one adult and one child (under age 18) or 2 adults may visit per visitation session.
· One extended visit of 40 minutes will be permitted every seven days for those visitors traveling more than 100 miles (one way) to Louisville, KY. You must have two forms of identification (1 valid pictured government-issued ID and a piece of mail dated within the last 30 days or a departing bus or flight ticket) as proof of your out-of-state status. Please arrive early and on the scheduled visiting day, if possible, to accommodate an extended visit.
Community Correctional Center Visitation
316 East Chestnut (south side)
Wednesday and Sunday (ONLY)
|Non-Work Release||Work Release|
|8:00 – 9:00am||9:00 – 10:00am|
|6:00 – 8:00pm||8:00 – 10:00pm|
Inmates are allowed one (1) 20-minute visit per scheduled day.