1. Inmates in general population are allowed at least two (2) hours of visitation per week, in addition to attorney, law enforcement interviews, and clergy visits.
2. Visitations are available Monday through Friday 7:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. and Saturday 7:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M., excluding holidays.
3. Visitors are responsible for making visitation appointments. Visits shall be allowed twice per week according to the inmate’s housing unit scheduled visitation days.
4. Visitors may schedule visits by the visitation kiosk in the visitors’ reception lobby, online (visitation.highlandssheriff.org) or through the visitors’ receptionist desk. Visits may be scheduled up to seven (7) days in advance and must be scheduled no less than 24 hours in advance.
5. Same day appointments will not be accepted, unless approved by a Detention Division Captain or higher rank.
6. The maximum number of visitors that may visit an inmate at the same time is two (2).
7. Adult visitors must present a picture I.D. prior to each visitation.
8. Persons under eighteen (18) years of age must be accompanied by an adult and registered to visit. Children may not be left unattended at any time in the lobby area without direct adult supervision.
9. Visitors must be dressed appropriately. No swim suits, see through, or revealing clothing of any type. A supervisor will make the final determination on whether attire is appropriate.
10. Visitors must conduct themselves in an orderly manner. Persons who are unruly and/or believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied visitation. In addition, visitors creating a disturbance or using obscene language will be instructed to leave the Facility and their visit will be terminated.
11. NO CELL PHONES PERMITTED IN THE VISITATION AREA.
12. NO FOOD OR DRINKS PERMITTED IN THE LOBBY AREA.
13. VISITORS WILL NOT TAMPER WITH VISITATION VIDEO EQUIPMENT.
Failure to comply with the rules and regulations of the Facility may result in the termination of your visit and or the visitor being banned from making future visits.